??

thenow

Apr 10, 2024
How should I navigate to avoid getting banned, including what features to utilize or steer clear of? I'd appreciate your guidance on this.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
How should I navigate to avoid getting banned, including what features to utilize or steer clear of? I'd appreciate your guidance on this.
At the moment Melonity status is " Use it at your risk" Regarding to not being banned by certain things , Don't spam a hero more than 3 times in row , Don't disable or gank enemy without vision , don't deward instantly , Do not disable safety and humanizer function , those are the best suggestion that we can offer for you not being banned after using melonity :)

thenow

Apr 10, 2024
I think I need to press the G key, is that correct? And what do I need to do to farm?

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
I think I need to press the G key, is that correct? And what do I need to do to farm?
Please set a keybind through menu -> creeps -> auto last hit function and you will be able to farm / last hit the creeps.

Reactions: thenow

Probro

Oct 2, 2022
Would it be safer to just leave the script at the default settings? ?
Doesn't really matter, just dont't turn off Safe Mode under Settings > Safety. When Safe Mode is enabled, all unsafe functions will be prevented from being used.

thenow

Apr 10, 2024
Okay, thanks. I'm new to Dota. Is there an auto-buy feature for items? If so, how do I turn it on

danbaz

Apr 11, 2024
will it be back in the risk free to use or it will stay with the same after the update ?

lrdsatro

Jun 13, 2023
At the moment Melonity status is " Use it at your risk" Regarding to not being banned by certain things , Don't spam a hero more than 3 times in row , Don't disable or gank enemy without vision , don't deward instantly , Do not disable safety and humanizer function , those are the best suggestion that we can offer for you not being banned after using melonity :)
Just a little info from my POV: I am using safe mode off and have humanizer and im fine, 2 months in. Obviously, if people are scared of a ban, they shouldn't disable safeguarding features like that.

danbaz

Apr 11, 2024
didn't quite get your question , There is no free subscription on this product.
no i mean free risk , not the Free sub . there was a time like 7 months ago it wasnt that risky to use it ( risk Free ) thats what i asked

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
no i mean free risk , not the Free sub . there was a time like 7 months ago it wasnt that risky to use it ( risk Free ) thats what i asked
at the moment melonity status is Use it at your own risk.