Aggressive Disable & Auto Disable Problem

MeloMilo

Feb 14, 2024
Hello.

Aggressive Disable Problem:
The supported items in aggressive disable works fine, i can choose which supported item to enable, but some heroes will automatically cast it's disable skills too while the aggressive disable is on, and some won't. And i don't have a choice to turn off the aggressive disable with skills and let the aggressive disable with items on.
For example:
1. Nyx will automatically cast his first skill, impale when aggressive disable is on.
2. Shaman will automatically cast his hex or shackle, when aggressive disable is on.
3. Mars won't automatically cast his spear, Magnus won't automatically skewer to disable.

Auto Disable Problem:
The supported item in auto disable works fine, but the hero's skill doesn't work.
For example:
1. I choose Shaman auto disable hex on, but it won't proc when axe dagger in.

Help and Thanks. =)
Hope everyone have fun games.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello.

The supported items in aggressive disable works fine, i can choose which supported item to enable, but some heroes will automatically cast it's disable skills too while the aggressive disable is on, and some won't. And i don't have a choice to turn off the aggressive disable with skills and let the aggressive disable with items on.
For example:
1. Nyx will automatically cast his first skill, impale when aggressive disable is on.
2. Shaman will automatically cast his hex or shackle, when aggressive disable is on.
3. Mars won't automatically cast his spear, Magnus won't automatically skewer to disable.

Auto Disable Problem:
The supported item in auto disable works fine, but the hero's skill doesn't work.
For example:
1. I choose Shaman auto disable hex on, but it won't proc when axe dagger in.

Help and Thanks. =)
Hope everyone have fun games.
Hello , Upload a video prior to your problems and upload it here , it is mandatory to understand which and what function are conflicting or not working properly as you recall them.

MeloMilo

Feb 14, 2024
Hello. Admin.

1. As video shows Nyx used impale automatically when aggressive disable is on.
But I just want to keep the supported items (hex,eul,orkid) to disable aggressively, but i don't want Nyx to use impale auto stun.

Auto Disable Problem:
1. As video shows Shaman doenst use his skill to auto disable when axe daggers in.
The items on auto disable works fine, but the hero's skill doenst work.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Aggresive.mp4
    14.3 MB · Views: 6
  • Auto Disable Problem.mp4
    20.6 MB · Views: 6

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello. Admin.

1. As video shows Nyx used impale automatically when aggressive disable is on.
But I just want to keep the supported items (hex,eul,orkid) to disable aggressively, but i don't want Nyx to use impale auto stun.

Auto Disable Problem:
1. As video shows Shaman doenst use his skill to auto disable when axe daggers in.
The items on auto disable works fine, but the hero's skill doenst work.

Thanks for the help.
Hello , Thanks you for sharing videos , regarding to nyx and spells , you can find special abilities like nyx's stun in that section , items are available in melonity menu , Regarding to axe's blink and shaman hex it requires axe to cast spell instantly so hex will be used.

Attachments

• photo_2024-03-17_16-08-48.jpg
    photo_2024-03-17_16-08-48.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 6

MeloMilo

Feb 14, 2024
Hello , Thanks you for sharing videos , regarding to nyx and spells , you can find special abilities like nyx's stun in that section , items are available in melonity menu , Regarding to axe's blink and shaman hex it requires axe to cast spell instantly so hex will be used.
Hello Admin.

1.Thank you so much about aggressive disable special abilities. That helps a lot =)
2.But the auto disable for shaman skills, still doesnt work, even if axe dagger in and cast spell instantly. Here is the video for the auto disable problem.

Again Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Auto Disable Problem.mp4
    31.8 MB · Views: 0

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello Admin.

1.Thank you so much about aggressive disable special abilities. That helps a lot =)
2.But the auto disable for shaman skills, still doesnt work, even if axe dagger in and cast spell instantly. Here is the video for the auto disable problem.

Again Thanks for the help.
You need both auto dodge and auto disabled to be enabled in order to work.