Does this auto combo?

xxgam3ma2t3rxx

Dec 21, 2023
I come from league where I used orbwalker, evade and auto combo for years. Does this do the same things? Cause if it doesn't. Im not interested. Got to challenger in league a few times. Does it farm minions well, etc.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
I come from league where I used orbwalker, evade and auto combo for years. Does this do the same things? Cause if it doesn't. Im not interested. Got to challenger in league a few times. Does it farm minions well, etc.
Greetings , Melonity offers Specialized combo for each heroes which is available in dota2 , Hit and run ( Orbwalker) Auto dodge (evade) also last hit to farm minion , However the game itself is completely difference than playing league , We highly recommend you to learn the basics then start using melonity or any other scripts for dota2.

xxgam3ma2t3rxx

Dec 21, 2023
Greetings , Melonity offers Specialized combo for each heroes which is available in dota2 , Hit and run ( Orbwalker) Auto dodge (evade) also last hit to farm minion , However the game itself is completely difference than playing league , We highly recommend you to learn the basics then start using melonity or any other scripts for dota2.

Yeah I noticed the orb sucks on this compared to league scripts. The kiting feature is a failure. But thanks for the comment. If I need to learn the basics then this isn't worth my time. Back to selling more challenger accs on league then. Tata! Merry Christmas.