Hi! I've a question - How is the issue of prohibitions with active humanizer?

likanotainy

Jun 26, 2023
I have tried the melonity trick and I like it a lot, the problem I see is that it makes the clicks too fast, I tried to configure them in humanizer but there is no option to configure this, it is only possible to activate/deactivate it.

So because of Overwatch I feel that it is "very dangerous" or am I wrong?

being like this:
1. Is there a way to configure it so that the humanizer is a little slower?

2. How is the issue of bans?

I have read in other places such as ePVP that the trick is very detected by Overwatch (the scripts are very evident) for which they sanction very frequently.
Is this true? If so, how do they stay safe without being detected?

I have used another product (Hake) and I have not been banned so far, recently there was a wave of detection but I stopped playing a while ago which did not affect me.
I would like more than all "security" and "fun.

Could you answer me please, thank you!
PS: The discord link doesn't work.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
I have tried the melonity trick and I like it a lot, the problem I see is that it makes the clicks too fast, I tried to configure them in humanizer but there is no option to configure this, it is only possible to activate/deactivate it.

So because of Overwatch I feel that it is "very dangerous" or am I wrong?

being like this:
1. Is there a way to configure it so that the humanizer is a little slower?

2. How is the issue of bans?

I have read in other places such as ePVP that the trick is very detected by Overwatch (the scripts are very evident) for which they sanction very frequently.
Is this true? If so, how do they stay safe without being detected?

I have used another product (Hake) and I have not been banned so far, recently there was a wave of detection but I stopped playing a while ago which did not affect me.
I would like more than all "security" and "fun.

Could you answer me please, thank you!
PS: The discord link doesn't work.
Greetings , Melonity has been added a safety option recently and reworked humanizer after banwave which was affected many clients , Humanizer itself workaround on APM and other sections in game that will help you to not get overwatch report or report ingame as it suspecious , Other than that No we don't have any manual configuration for humanizer and there is no need to add it quite frankly , since it is working is it should be . About bans itself there are no exact information how many clients been banned but we can tell you our product is quite safe to use and we haven't had any result of ban even after banwave :) Discord link : https://discord.gg/RMn94kcY