How to use MeloniteLauncherSetup

Jul 23, 2023
I put it in a separate folder for the administrator to open, but he keeps getting stuck in Connecting, The keyboard input did not respond.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 12

Jul 23, 2023
Can't I start directly with the original launcher. What would happen if I start with the original one.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    464.8 KB · Views: 7

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
G
Can't I start directly with the original launcher. What would happen if I start with the original one.
Greetings , Old launcher doesn't work , Regarding to new launcher you must be using vpn since you're not able to connect.

Jul 23, 2023
G

Greetings , Old launcher doesn't work , Regarding to new launcher you must be using vpn since you're not able to connect.
Thank you for your reply. How long will it take to fix the original launcher. I need to turn on the accelerator to play the game, but there is a conflict between the accelerator and VPN. So now, until you fix the original launcher, I probably won't be able to use Melonity. By the way, which place's VPN is easier to connect to your server? Russia? Hong Kong? Singapore? The United States?

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Thank you for your reply. How long will it take to fix the original launcher. I need to turn on the accelerator to play the game, but there is a conflict between the accelerator and VPN. So now, until you fix the original launcher, I probably won't be able to use Melonity. By the way, which place's VPN is easier to connect to your server? Russia? Hong Kong? Singapore? The United States?
You just need to connect a vpn in order to load the game and melonity after enabling it you can disable vpn and keep playing.

Jul 23, 2023
You just need to connect a vpn in order to load the game and melonity after enabling it you can disable vpn and keep playing.
Hello, I have opened VPN and connected through. But I've been stuck in Injecting, Then it flashed back, what should I do in this situation.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 10

Jul 23, 2023
Before the program crashes, a prompt pops up: CkHttp:: GET(): resp is NulL Host: api.melonity.gg, Path:/server. And then it's gone

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Before the program crashes, a prompt pops up: CkHttp:: GET(): resp is NulL Host: api.melonity.gg, Path:/server. And then it's gone
You must disable antivirus , firewall anything that is interrupting the process. guide was what should be done.