Is there any function to get a Damage Barrier of a unit?

kaopan

Feb 7, 2024
Damage Barrier creates a barrier around a unit (i.e., a hero) that protects the unit from incoming damage based on its max capacity and type.
There are 3 types of Damage Barrier (i.e., Resonant Pulse), Magical (i.e., Flame Guard), and Universal (i.e., Aphotic Shield).
So, is there any function to get a Damage Barrier with a specific of unit?
I am currently using the HasModifier function (i.e., HasModifier("modifier_item_safety_bubble")) and manually calculate based on its max capacity, which is not efficient.
Also, I cannot access the remaining health (current state) of the Damage Barrier.
Thanks in advance!!

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Damage Barrier creates a barrier around a unit (i.e., a hero) that protects the unit from incoming damage based on its max capacity and type.
There are 3 types of Damage Barrier (i.e., Resonant Pulse), Magical (i.e., Flame Guard), and Universal (i.e., Aphotic Shield).
So, is there any function to get a Damage Barrier with a specific of unit?
I am currently using the HasModifier function (i.e., HasModifier("modifier_item_safety_bubble")) and manually calculate based on its max capacity, which is not efficient.
Also, I cannot access the remaining health (current state) of the Damage Barrier.
Thanks in advance!!
Hello , Unfortunately no , there is no function available to get damage barrier.

Reactions: kaopan

kaopan

Feb 7, 2024
Hello , Unfortunately no , there is no function available to get damage barrier.
Thank you for your reply. I'm making a custom script for the Nyx combo, determining whether it is enough to kill each enemy hero (similar to old Techies' Remote Mines)

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Greetings , Regarding to vac ban or anything prior to being banned , Please use spoofer and create new account , which can be found in this link : https://forum.melonity.gg/threads/melonitys-spoofer.190/ , Melonity is down at this moment , We're investigating problem and forcing an update as soon as we find the solution for it.