Official Melonity Reseller - Accepting Payments PayPal, Perfect Money, and Binance USDT!

maxtkj

Jan 12, 2023
🎮🎮 Hello Melonity Warrior, Greetings from Indonesia!

I am thrilled to announce that I am an official reseller for Melonity Scripts, the leading provider of game scripts for Dota 2. As a reseller, I offer you the convenience of purchasing these high-quality scripts directly from me, along with a wide range of payment options to suit your preferences.

💰💰 Accepted Payment Methods:

• Indonesia: I accept payments from all major banks and e-wallets in Indonesia.
  • SEA: Mostly i can accept local payment in SEA Country, just DM me and tell me where are you from ;)
  • PayPal (USD): For international customers, I offer the convenience and security of PayPal payments, allowing you to complete your purchase with ease.
  • Binance USDT: If you prefer using cryptocurrency, I gladly accept payments in USDT (Tether) through Binance, providing you with a flexible payment option.
  • Crypto
  • Perfect Money
  • Local Payment in your country = please let me know what is local payment in your country, i will try to provide it :D

🎁🎁 Exciting Bonus for Subscribers:
As a token of appreciation for choosing me as your reseller, I am pleased to offer an exclusive bonus for all Melonity Scripts subscribers.**

📞📞 Ready to Dive In? Contact Me for Subscriptions!
Feel free to contact me on Discord : mr.fr0g_
Work Time : 07:00 AM - 23:00 PM (GMT +7 JAKARTA TIME) Click Here to check timezone

** = Terms and Conditions apply

Thank You!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4ten122 and 4TEN12