reseller from Indonesia

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Greetings , You can contact Bedjo#3367 on discord , kind regards.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
You know you can make new discord server under 2 minutes and it takes 10 minutes to set up 😳
Hey , it's not about being able to make or not , It's about discord that will remove the melonity's server instantly due to their policy.

Elysium

Nov 12, 2022
Hey , it's not about being able to make or not , It's about discord that will remove the melonity's server instantly due to their policy.
Hey, I've been hanging around a lot of cheating community servers. Most of the time they use different "meme/joke" type of server names to avoid getting term'd on discord. It's just my suggestion, but how about melonity start doing same thing as others it'll make much more easier for us melonity users to find parties and communicate with each other...

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hey, I've been hanging around a lot of cheating community servers. Most of the time they use different "meme/joke" type of server names to avoid getting term'd on discord. It's just my suggestion, but how about melonity start doing same thing as others it'll make much more easier for us melonity users to find parties and communicate with each other...
We've reviewed that many times , Since that requires to add a server link for community there are chances that some people who are not happy with melonity and their stuffs might just report us and cause another remove on the discord server , hope this is clear :)

Elysium

Nov 12, 2022
We've reviewed that many times , Since that requires to add a server link for community there are chances that some people who are not happy with melonity and their stuffs might just report us and cause another remove on the discord server , hope this is clear :)
strange... :unsure:

Elysium

Nov 12, 2022
Let's imagine hypothetical scenario that we have a discord server. Are you guys gonna make it public or is it gonna be only subscriber based only? Because what you just said made me think that whenever there's a discord server you guys just make it "public" so anyone even non-melonity subscriber can join in and report it?? Or am i wrong bruh :unsure:

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Let's imagine hypothetical scenario that we have discord server. Are you guys gonna make it public or is it gonna be only subscriber based only? Because what you just said made me think that whenever there's a discord server you guys just make it "public" so anyone even non-melonity subscriber can join in and report it?? Or am i wrong bruh :unsure:
In case to have a server for clients it should be public , there is no point to have server just for subscribers and you'll still have to add the link in case to join the discord and that itself gonna cause the problem.

Reactions: Elysium