Skin Changer

jct5000

Feb 16, 2023
Hey this might seem like a silly question but i remember seeing a video where melonity demonstrate the skin changer function. I was wondering if this is still available? I can't seem to find it on the GUI then again i could just be blind and dumb lmao

beelltulio

Feb 18, 2023
se você já usa o Melonity, essa função já está ativada normalmente, mas se não estiver ativada, é só ir no menu e procurar por "mudança de skin", ative e aproveite

jct5000

Feb 16, 2023
se você já usa o Melonity, essa função já está ativada normalmente, mas se não estiver ativada, é só ir no menu e procurar por "mudança de skin", ative e aproveite
oh wow im stupid, so i couldn't find the setting in the GUI itself because on the game if you just go to the hero everything was unlocked hahaha

jct5000

Feb 16, 2023
hahaha' é assim mesmo, tive muita dificuldade também, aos poucos fui aprendendo tudo
i managed to do a little bit of it but most the items weirdly seem to not work. Like if you select it, it goes blank again

EDIT: NEVER MIND LOL.. once again im being an idiot, i noticed there's 2 of every item. The ones at the bottom work xD