Wave clear / push ability not working

atiii13

Mar 30, 2024
Hi! Regarding wave clear, when i use push ability for the wave and click my assigned button, nothing happens. Anything i must make sure im doing? anything i must make sure is on/off? It doesnt orbwalk/wave clear

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hi! Regarding wave clear, when i use push ability for the wave and click my assigned button, nothing happens. Anything i must make sure im doing? anything i must make sure is on/off? It doesnt orbwalk/wave clear
Greetings , Wave clear is only working through illusion based heroes and its not related to hero itself , in last hit function you can set a offset for when you're looking to push lane at certain minute mark.

atiii13

Mar 30, 2024
Greetings , Wave clear is only working through illusion based heroes and its not related to hero itself , in last hit function you can set a offset for when you're looking to push lane at certain minute mark.
Thanks for the reply! If i had a recommendation to add in, it would be a wave clear/push for hero's themselves, also being able to use abilities to clear waves, and orbwalking with it like you have with last hit, would be fantastic. Otherwise this has been great using on my second day so far