NEW ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM

angelosynapse1

Dec 21, 2022
dota has recently updated their anti cheat database and it can read third party apps now, that’s why no matter how safe I was, i still get ban. Is there anything that devs can do about this? more info is in this link

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Greetings ,
Situation is quite unpleasant, but the use of cheats always involves risks, ban got users of almost all cheats for Dota, because no one could have predicted this step from the developers.

currently users should use cheat at their own risk, update will be available in a few hours. Kind regards.

Reactions: angelosynapse1

angelosynapse1

Dec 21, 2022
Greetings ,
Situation is quite unpleasant, but the use of cheats always involves risks, ban got users of almost all cheats for Dota, because no one could have predicted this step from the developers.

currently users should use cheat at their own risk, update will be available in a few hours. Kind regards.
I hope you can update us with the improvements to counter this new anti cheat

angelosynapse1

Dec 21, 2022
I got a BAN too.... T.T coming back on 2038
well the monthly i subscribed is useless, none of the 3 of the accounts I have bought never survived a week even though i only use jungle maphack but not the script. its basically i wasted good money

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
well the monthly i subscribed is useless, none of the 3 of the accounts I have bought never survived a week even though i only use jungle maphack but not the script. its basically i wasted good money
There has been alot of users who suffered with conclusion of this subject from valve not only you , in this case we can't do much but what we're trying to do is be more certain and more careful on what is coming next from valve , Also you've never shared anything prior getting banned meanwhile we've shared alot of method and suggestion on avoiding bans , Receiving ban usually is up to clients playstyle ingame and how many reports you gonna get prior to what you have done , Our humanizer usually avoid most of the actions which is happening so if you've received a ban first i would say check your match logs and see where have been wrong and try to fix that :)

oleg114208

Feb 27, 2023
There has been alot of users who suffered with conclusion of this subject from valve not only you , in this case we can't do much but what we're trying to do is be more certain and more careful on what is coming next from valve , Also you've never shared anything prior getting banned meanwhile we've shared alot of method and suggestion on avoiding bans , Receiving ban usually is up to clients playstyle ingame and how many reports you gonna get prior to what you have done , Our humanizer usually avoid most of the actions which is happening so if you've received a ban first i would say check your match logs and see where have been wrong and try to fix that :)
been using this cheat for years plus got banned finally lol no more dota for me.