【auto last hit 】Functional failure

liufei23456

Feb 21, 2023
【auto last hit 】 used to work all the time,However, because my English is not good, I do not know what Settings have been modified, so now this function cannot be used.I've tried to change the Settings under creep, but it still doesn't work

What happens is that when I open the shortcut key, the character's avatar appears "auto last hit", but the character does not follow the mouse movement, nor does it do last hit。

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
【auto last hit 】 used to work all the time,However, because my English is not good, I do not know what Settings have been modified, so now this function cannot be used.I've tried to change the Settings under creep, but it still doesn't work

What happens is that when I open the shortcut key, the character's avatar appears "auto last hit", but the character does not follow the mouse movement, nor does it do last hit。
Greetings , In this special cases since we don't know what settings are you using , We highly recommend you to restore default settings by using settings -> config -> reset to default and then check for issue , this will put every other settings to default version of melonity settings , So you might be doing another setup for your config

dosty

Feb 24, 2023
good day I have a problem on the old cfg worked hack fine without lag autolasthit hit cs in time but now it seems to attack a little later and can not lasthitnout cs. It was always happening when I made a new acc I solved the problem when I changed the new config to the old one from the old acc but now I can't find the CFG files in the folder there are only (vcfg) no classic config.cfg is it possible that it changed after I made the Bypassing HWID to not be able to detect the hack.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
good day I have a problem on the old cfg worked hack fine without lag autolasthit hit cs in time but now it seems to attack a little later and can not lasthitnout cs. It was always happening when I made a new acc I solved the problem when I changed the new config to the old one from the old acc but now I can't find the CFG files in the folder there are only (vcfg) no classic config.cfg is it possible that it changed after I made the Bypassing HWID to not be able to detect the hack.
Greetings , That's due to safe mode we've added recently to our product , Just for safety of our clients.