another problem not launching.

gerowbr

Mar 4, 2024
Hello, after the everything worked. the launcher can't download 100%. after 99% I get this message:

1. Downloading progress: 99% hash incorrect, packet corrupted 9d71d878cd26dc89afd254f529f1f90b 822f35a3837dfa3bd7203a3ae806d36e [ERROR] RecvPacket with inject info failed hash error

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello, after the everything worked. the launcher can't download 100%. after 99% I get this message:

1. Downloading progress: 99% hash incorrect, packet corrupted 9d71d878cd26dc89afd254f529f1f90b 822f35a3837dfa3bd7203a3ae806d36e [ERROR] RecvPacket with inject info failed hash error

Greetings. we recommend updating your DNS settings to Cloudflare DNS. Follow these simple steps:
  1. Open Network Settings:
    • For Windows 10, right-click on the Start button, select "Network Connections."
    • For Windows 11, click on the Start button, choose "Settings," then navigate to "Network & Internet."
  2. Access Network and Sharing Center:
    • In Windows 10, click on "Change adapter settings."
    • In Windows 11, click on "Advanced network settings."
  3. Select Your Connection:
    • Right-click on your active network connection (Wi-Fi or Ethernet) and choose "Properties."
  4. Choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4):
    • Locate and select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" in the list, then click on "Properties."
  5. Set DNS Server Addresses:
    • Select "Use the following DNS server addresses" and enter the following Cloudflare DNS addresses:
      • Preferred DNS server: 1.1.1.1
      • Alternate DNS server: 1.0.0.1
    • Click "OK" to save the changes.
  6. Restart Your Connection:
    • Close any open browsers or applications and restart your internet connection for the changes to take effect.
  • If Issues Persist:
    • Ensure your DNS settings are correctly configured.
    • Try launching the Melonity Launcher with a VPN.
  • VPN Option:
    • If you don't have a VPN, consider using Warp VPN or Proton VPN, both of which offer free utility versions.
    • Download and install the VPN of your choice.
    • Connect to a server and attempt to launch the Melonity Launcher again.

gerowbr

Mar 4, 2024
Hello, I tried your changes but it still doesn't work. Additionally I disabled all AntiVir etc. In the oast moth it worked with the old launcher, it's just the new one which is not working.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello, I tried your changes but it still doesn't work. Additionally I disabled all AntiVir etc. In the oast moth it worked with the old launcher, it's just the new one which is not working.
Hello , What error did you received ? Also where do you live ? Usually when ever you receive [ERROR] RecvPacket with inject info failed hash error it goes back to your connection problem which is blocking the server sent/receive , You might need to try with vpn to download it completely and inject melonity , after loading game vpn can be disabled.