FPS drop when using script.

oncet

Jun 3, 2023
Hello.Firstly Sorry for bad english. It is not my 1st language.

I have problem when im playing with the script. My Fps normally above 100 without cheat on but with cheat it will drop to around 60-70. When team fight it become worse, fps will drop to 20-30. How to mitigate this?

And Is there any setting to load only the script that i want to use in the overlay?

my pc spec : AMD ryzen 5 2600, ram 16gb 3200mhz, Rtx 3070. Dota 2 install in SSD.

Thanks.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello.Firstly Sorry for bad english. It is not my 1st language.

I have problem when im playing with the script. My Fps normally above 100 without cheat on but with cheat it will drop to around 60-70. When team fight it become worse, fps will drop to 20-30. How to mitigate this?

And Is there any setting to load only the script that i want to use in the overlay?

my pc spec : AMD ryzen 5 2600, ram 16gb 3200mhz, Rtx 3070. Dota 2 install in SSD.

Thanks.
Greetings , We highly recommend you to disable information function completely if you're receiving so much fps drop , also try to lower your graphic settings on dota2 and check for issue , Hope it helps :)

oncet

Jun 3, 2023
Greetings , We highly recommend you to disable information function completely if you're receiving so much fps drop , also try to lower your graphic settings on dota2 and check for issue , Hope it helps :)
i already tried that but it didnt do much different. i also tried from low graphic setting to highest graphic. it didnt help much.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
i already tried that but it didnt do much different. i also tried from low graphic setting to highest graphic. it didnt help much.
Last case is disabling dota changer on general section and after doing the process you must restart your dota2 , Please keep it in mind your CPU is very old generation from 5 years ago and it considered to be upgraded since 3rd party softwares are much more effective on how fast is CPU and your Cpu not gonna be helpful during 5vs5 situations unfortunately , CPU is big of deal in these cases.

oncet

Jun 3, 2023
Last case is disabling dota changer on general section and after doing the process you must restart your dota2 , Please keep it in mind your CPU is very old generation from 5 years ago and it considered to be upgraded since 3rd party softwares are much more effective on how fast is CPU and your Cpu not gonna be helpful during 5vs5 situations unfortunately , CPU is big of deal in these cases.
Thanks again for the response. last night after disable the dota changer the fps i get was around 40-50 even in team fight. it is better than before.