Global proposal for updating and improving the Melonity cheat client

muffatch

Mar 10, 2023
Good afternoon, today I analyzed the users of the cheat, and just those people who were interested in it, and realized that they clearly do not have enough subscription days, and they want to play and develop together with us - the users of the cheat. My suggestion is this: Add different quests, tasks. For which "Melonity Coins" will be credited, the idea is not bad, I will give an example: To make a bot for coins in a Vkontakte group that will collect and analyze the likes and subscriptions of each Melonity subscriber, and then charge him "Coins" for which you can purchase a subscription, 100-200 "Melonity Coins" Can be spent to get a subscription for a day, or even two. People fulfill different conditions to get a coin currency from which they will be able to build on in the future, and buy themselves a free subscription, if the user has run out of money, the idea is not bad, I am ready to help with the implementation, and suggest how cool it would look to do something like a survey.
In order to understand whether people want to see this "Coin System" Or not, thank you for reading my suggestion to improve our favorite cheat, I wish you good luck and all the best.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Good afternoon, today I analyzed the users of the cheat, and just those people who were interested in it, and realized that they clearly do not have enough subscription days, and they want to play and develop together with us - the users of the cheat. My suggestion is this: Add different quests, tasks. For which "Melonity Coins" will be credited, the idea is not bad, I will give an example: To make a bot for coins in a Vkontakte group that will collect and analyze the likes and subscriptions of each Melonity subscriber, and then charge him "Coins" for which you can purchase a subscription, 100-200 "Melonity Coins" Can be spent to get a subscription for a day, or even two. People fulfill different conditions to get a coin currency from which they will be able to build on in the future, and buy themselves a free subscription, if the user has run out of money, the idea is not bad, I am ready to help with the implementation, and suggest how cool it would look to do something like a survey.
In order to understand whether people want to see this "Coin System" Or not, thank you for reading my suggestion to improve our favorite cheat, I wish you good luck and all the best.

Greetings , This idea has pros and cons , Unfortunately implementing such function to our system will cause alot of trouble and we're already dealing with alot of it already , also one thing to keep it in mind that melonity very good pricing subscription that makes the software to purchase without any issue , beside of that we're offering discounts to our clients depends on activity and history of subscriptions , Thanks for giving us cool ideas , appreciate your time :)