HWID Bypass Latest version

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Bypassing HWID

In order to bypass hardware ban, you need to change your MAC address, drive serial number, and do a registry cleanup.

Step 1: Preparation.

In this step we need to disconnect your active Internet connection for the next two steps. In case you are connected to the network via Wi-Fi, proceed to step 1.4.

1.1 Click on the Network icon in the system tray and open the active connection panel.

Network.png

1.2 In the window that opens, go to "Configure adapter settings".

Change adaptor.png

1.3 In the Network Connections panel, right-click on the active Ethernet connection and select "Disconnect".

Disable option.png

Step 2: Clear Steam traces.
2.1 Press WIN+R

2.2 Enter command "regedit".

Regedit.png

2.3 Press CTRL + F
2.4 On the window that appears type in "Valve" and select the search criteria for "Keys" only.

Regedit valve.png

Delete the found folder
Proceed in the same way for the keyword "Steam".

2.5 Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography

Cryptography.png

2.6 Right-click on MachineGuid > Change.

2.7 Open https://www.guidgen.com/ and copy the displayed code

2.8 Paste copied code instead of the old one

2.9 Click OK, close the registry editor

Step 3: Clean up Steam.

3.1 Go to the Control Panel

3.2 Then go to "Explorer Settings".

File explorer.png

3.3 Then go to "View".

View.png

3.4 Then enable "Show hidden files, folders, drives" option.

Show hidden files.png

3.5 Browse to the root folder of Steam
3.6 Locate the AppCache, Userdata and Config folders

User data - app cache.png

3.7 Delete these folders
3.8 Find and delete SSFN files

Step 4: Change Disk Serial Number

4.1 Download Hard Disk Serial Number Changer utility - Click

4.2 Launch this utility as an Administrator.

4.3 Select and change digits in the serial number for each drive.

CHANGE LAST 4 OF EACH DRIVE'S SERIAL NUMBER TO ANY 4 DIGITS.

Changed digits should not be identical in any way to the serial numbers of different drives, each drive should have an individual set of numbers.

Hard disk serial number changer (Password file: 123)​

4.4 Reboot your computer after the above steps.

4.5 Reconnect your Internet connection via Ethernet connection (see step 1.3) or disable "Airplane mode".

Step 5. Change the MAC address. This step is pretty simple, first we need to download TMAC software - Click

Tmac software

5.1 Install the program.

Installing program

5.2 Run the program as administrator.

5.3 Change the MAC address on each connection.

Changing mac address

5.4 As you may notice in some cases, when changing the MAC address of one of the connections the program may cause an error, in which case we just skip this connection and move on to the next one.

After completing all the steps, restart your PC.

Also after completing step 5, you will encounter following errors when starting Steam:

1. Click on the "Ignore" button.

2. Click on "Install Service".

Steam Error

Steam service error

Last edited:

angelosynapse1

Dec 21, 2022
can you tell me any tips how to avoid getting overwatch reviewed? I turned off all auto disabler and anything blatant. but i still got overwatch reviewed. soon im getting banned :/

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
can you tell me any tips how to avoid getting overwatch reviewed? I turned off all auto disabler and anything blatant. but i still got overwatch reviewed. soon im getting banned :/
Greetings , Regarding to overwatch , Usually you gonna get reported due to playing with script way so obvious like dodging enemy movement , dodging enemy smoke gank and pinging exactly where did they smoke , using auto bkb in a combat fight which usually doesn't happen at your skill , so we would highly recommend to rewatch your games and see where did you get overwatch and what caused it , that will greatly help yourself to avoid getting reported by overwatch.

angelosynapse1

Dec 21, 2022
Greetings , Regarding to overwatch , Usually you gonna get reported due to playing with script way so obvious like dodging enemy movement , dodging enemy smoke gank and pinging exactly where did they smoke , using auto bkb in a combat fight which usually doesn't happen at your skill , so we would highly recommend to rewatch your games and see where did you get overwatch and what caused it , that will greatly help yourself to avoid getting reported by overwatch.
should I not login the recently banned account? because I want to play a game on my banned account.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
should I not login the recently banned account? because I want to play a game on my banned account.
Greetings , If you've received a ban hammer from valve as VAC ban there is no possiblility to bypass it , Our guide is used for new accounts and reseting the hwid to avoid getting ban once again.