Is it possible to use AI to assist in writing a more intelligent script for autoplay (Then you can use all your time to communicate friend )?

hxypqr

Jan 13, 2024
I have been subscribed to Melority for five years. I would like to ask if it is possible to use LLM as an assistant to write an automatic script. Not only to start jungling when the situation is bad and continue until the end of the game, but also to be able to start from scratch and have some intelligence, ensuring that the MMR remains relatively stable? :)

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
I have been subscribed to Melority for five years. I would like to ask if it is possible to use LLM as an assistant to write an automatic script. Not only to start jungling when the situation is bad and continue until the end of the game, but also to be able to start from scratch and have some intelligence, ensuring that the MMR remains relatively stable? :)
Greetings , it is not possible at the moment , Since it requires docs which is not available in english language unfortunately , also AI is not safe to use for those scripts regarding assisting towards writting an script for melonity.

Reactions: hxypqr

hxypqr

Jan 13, 2024
Greetings , it is not possible at the moment , Since it requires docs which is not available in english language unfortunately , also AI is not safe to use for those scripts regarding assisting towards writting an script for melonity.
"Since it requires docs which is not available in English language unfortunately" I don't quite understand this sentence, but my actual meaning is that, perhaps due to the appearance of LLM, it is possible to quickly train the model to do some reasonable things.

For example, obtaining a large amount of data from the API released by Dota 2 about the top-ranked games played under the current situation to fine-tune LLM. Make his strategy somewhat reasonable, then distill a small-parameter model from this reasonable strategy and further apply reinforcement learning based on it. I believe that as long as we can obtain information about the current map, such as our own equipment and position, the positions and economic situations of both heroes (with the last appearance of enemy heroes as reference), and the status of fallen towers for both sides.:)

hxypqr

Jan 13, 2024
I can only find the opendota API, but the data returned by this API does not include the time series data of every action made by each player on the hero and the feedback received. Without this data, it does make this problem difficult

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
I can only find the opendota API, but the data returned by this API does not include the time series data of every action made by each player on the hero and the feedback received. Without this data, it does make this problem difficult
It requires the api and docs from our side to be able to use the AI assistant and at this moment our team is not showing any interest to that.

hxypqr

Jan 13, 2024
It requires the api and docs from our side to be able to use the AI assistant and at this moment our team is not showing any interest to that.
Yes, and after investigation, the API provided by Valve is not sufficient. It is also necessary to parse the recordings, which involves some OCR and image recognition techniques.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Yes, and after investigation, the API provided by Valve is not sufficient. It is also necessary to parse the recordings, which involves some OCR and image recognition techniques.
We're aware of how things can be implemented by our development team but as we said before there are so many other things going for us , hope that make sense for you.

hxypqr

Jan 13, 2024
Thank you, I mean if I can use this API to some extent to create a demo (involving some data processing and machine learning training), can I successfully deploy it in the Melority environment? Because I noticed that there is a custom script feature in the Melority program:)

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Thank you, I mean if I can use this API to some extent to create a demo (involving some data processing and machine learning training), can I successfully deploy it in the Melority environment? Because I noticed that there is a custom script feature in the Melority program:)
Docs(API) is requires which is not not available at the moment to be shared , Custom scripts being written by our development team.

kaopan

Feb 7, 2024
I used to engage in deep learning projects using the Melonity API. For specific purposes, I employed a CNN-LSTM network to train data obtained from STRATZ. However, due to my limited proficiency in JS and web development, I opted for Python to handle the machine learning aspects.

To establish communication between the Melonity script in JS and my Python program, I employed Config.Write to transmit data. Nonetheless, I acknowledge that this method might not be the most efficient.