Morphling settings

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Greetings , We can't tell exactly what is the best option to use for your playstyle , Everyone has difference opinion towards that function and mobility of playing morphling , We recommend you to set difference value in game and findout which fit in your playstyle , Kind regards melonity team.

Circus94x

Dec 13, 2022
I ask how to configure the morphling hero, when I am attacked, the life bar does not change and you die with one hit, what can it be? can you post a picture of the best configuration thanks

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Greetings , regarding to best configuration we can just suggest our opinion , Best configuration comes with your skills ingame and how you priotize your to play in the game , About The panel i would recommend follow the screenshot settings on the below hope its gonna be useful for you guys :)
Morph.png

Green tick means the Auto shift is enabled - Red tick means the feature is disabled by your command , You can also move the panel by holding LMB+CTRL , We recommend to put the value around 20-30% depends how you like it to be played.

cxmplex

Jan 12, 2023
Greetings , regarding to best configuration we can just suggest our opinion , Best configuration comes with your skills ingame and how you priotize your to play in the game , About The panel i would recommend follow the screenshot settings on the below hope its gonna be useful for you guys :)
View attachment 52

Green tick means the Auto shift is enabled - Red tick means the feature is disabled by your command , You can also move the panel by holding LMB+CTRL , We recommend to put the value around 20-30% depends how you like it to be played.
Hi Prota, I have been using melonity for a long time. The Morphling settings are confusing and I think this is why so many people ask questions. The way the morphling setitngs used to work was by MINIMUM HP NUMBER, now it works by MINIMUM HP % after the morph script got updated around 6 months ago or so. Other platforms use the HP NUMBER mode, which makes Melonity more confusing if they came from another platform.

I think the melonity setting is better than HP number setting, but it is more confusing until you use it a few times. My recommendation is early game use 50% setting (which will mean melonity will auto-shift when you have 50%hp which is around ~250 hp early) or you run the risk of the enemy one shotting you.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hi Prota, I have been using melonity for a long time. The Morphling settings are confusing and I think this is why so many people ask questions. The way the morphling setitngs used to work was by MINIMUM HP NUMBER, now it works by MINIMUM HP % after the morph script got updated around 6 months ago or so. Other platforms use the HP NUMBER mode, which makes Melonity more confusing if they came from another platform.

I think the melonity setting is better than HP number setting, but it is more confusing until you use it a few times. My recommendation is early game use 50% setting (which will mean melonity will auto-shift when you have 50%hp which is around ~250 hp early) or you run the risk of the enemy one shotting you.
Thanks you , As i've mentioned couple of times the value of shifting the morph HP is more towards the playstyle you're playing in the game , So it can be 20-50% difference value due to early phase game to the end of game where you can min max the value , Hope our clients will be doing fine with new script which is basically easy to learn and more helpful in the game.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
hey guys does this still work? seem to always die using it in game.. thanks
Hello , It does work fine , requires you to have 4 rank on shift ability in order to make the function work properly otherwise it doesn't make any sense to use the function untill you have 4 rank on your spell.