please help me Major bug

heian520123

Jan 1, 2024
I don't know why, but I have been frequently experiencing game crashes and crashes 3-5 times while playing on the CN server recently, which has caused me to be unable to play normally. I also don't know how to solve this problem. I have tried reinstalling the game and PC system.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
If I can get a perfect answer to this question, I will immediately renew it for 30 days
Hello , Please disable inventory changer aka skinchanger by general section -> dota changer -> disable -> restart dota2 to affect the change and check for the issue.

heian520123

Jan 1, 2024
您好,我们不支持自定义游戏,如果您正在玩自定义游戏(又称自定义地图,如街机 Melonity),则不支持它。
I did not play in the custom game, I played in both normal mode and point mode

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
I did not play in the custom game, I played in both normal mode and point mode
Try to set -perfectworld at launch option of steam -> dota2 and check for the issue , it is most likely a windows problem not related to melonity , You can provide us crash logs from AppData\Roaming\Melonity\crashes

heian520123

Jan 1, 2024
-完美世界 I have checked this and I will perform another normal mode later. If there is a crash, I will provide you with a crash log

heian520123

Jan 1, 2024
尝试在 steam -> dota2 的启动选项中设置 -perfectworld 并检查问题,这很可能是与 melonity 无关的 Windows 问题,您可以从 AppData\Roaming\Melonity\crashes 向我们提供崩溃日志
我在这个地方没有找到任何文件

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
我在这个地方没有找到任何文件
In that case your windows has problem , you must reinstall your windows which is not working properly , Melonity crashes consume errors which appears in files in the same path :)

heian520123

Jan 1, 2024
在这种情况下,您的 Windows 有问题,您必须重新安装无法正常工作的 Windows,Melonity 崩溃会消耗同一路径中的文件中出现的错误:)
I tried reinstalling and the next two games were very good, but then I started crashing again. Then he could hold on for two or three innings and collapse again. I don't know where the problem is now

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
I tried reinstalling and the next two games were very good, but then I started crashing again. Then he could hold on for two or three innings and collapse again. I don't know where the problem is now
Could be driver issue or anything , since there are no crash logs that mean your drivers or hardware causing problem.