Project founder Stanislav Minaev - Questions

Minaev

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 17, 2023
Hi! My big omission is that I didn't use a forum account to communicate with customers and users. In this thread you can ask me questions and get direct answers.

freebeep

Apr 18, 2023
Привет, это я , твой единственный подписчик. Надеюсь здесь ты ответишь на мой вопрос, которым я задаюсь уже несколько недель - пойдем в доту каточку?

cexez

Apr 18, 2023
Привет, это я , твой единственный подписчик. Надеюсь здесь ты ответишь на мой вопрос, которым я задаюсь уже несколько недель - пойдем в доту каточку?

GetRekt4422

Jan 6, 2023

Minaev

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 17, 2023
hello, when will melonity v2 come out?
Melonity V2 is under active completion. We have finished all the basic modules of the program and are now adapting scripts and interfaces. We should expect V2 within a few months. Then the first closed tests will start.

RoflanPL

Apr 18, 2023
Melonity V2 is under active completion. We have finished all the basic modules of the program and are now adapting scripts and interfaces. We should expect V2 within a few months. Then the first closed tests will start.
who is going to be invited in closed test?

NikiMen

Apr 18, 2023
Hello Developer of the best cheats can you tell when furius.gg will work again, otherwise you can buy it, but crashes do not allow you to start the match! maybe the developers aren't there anymore?

Minaev

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 17, 2023
who is going to be invited in closed test?
The first people invited to the beta test will be the testing teams. And after them the winners of Melonity Major and Melonity ZXC League 1x1 tournaments

littleyvictini

Oct 18, 2023
Excuse me, could you give me a portable version of single file, so that I can store the software on the USB drive for easy carrying.