Questions, Features, Bugs.

MeloMilo

Feb 14, 2024
I have a few questions and also encountered some bugs.

Questions:
1. what triggers these items to activate in item helper?
spirit vessel, urn, manta, glimmer, shovel, shadow amulet, dagger and force staff

Bugs:
1. auto disable and auto dodge feature are not working.
2. if gem is bought from you, when you die, enemy picked up the gem, died and dropped, your auto snatch wont activate.
3. item helper vambrace not working.

Thank you.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
I have a few questions and also encountered some bugs.

Questions:
1. what triggers these items to activate in item helper?
spirit vessel, urn, manta, glimmer, shovel, shadow amulet, dagger and force staff

Bugs:
1. auto disable and auto dodge feature are not working.
2. if gem is bought from you, when you die, enemy picked up the gem, died and dropped, your auto snatch wont activate.
3. item helper vambrace not working.

Thank you.
Greetings , Spirit vessel , urn are being automatically used on enemy when ever you're doing the combo , Shadow amulted and glimmer being used by safeguard -> auto saver - dagger and force staff will be used by auto dodge - Manta for auto dispelling silence or dodging enemy stun , Prior to your question auto disable and auto dodge are working completely fine , auto snatch also working fine , We've checked all the features , More or less it comes to your config , We highly recommend you to not pick up other clients configs and do it from scratch by going through melonity menu -> settings -> configs -> reset to default or name a new profile and apply as empty profile.

MeloMilo

Feb 14, 2024
Greetings, but there's some questions.

1. Ive tested the auto disable with sky with euls or orkids when axe dagger in, it auto disable euls or orkid. But if i use lion or shaman, it wont auto disable with lion and shaman's hex or stun. it only triggers with items, but not skills, even i selected it.
2. item helper vambrace will not switch like power threads when using spells.
3. The gem issue, maybe can add this feature? im not sure if it's able. but will help a lot if it can.

Thank you for the discussion =)

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Greetings, but there's some questions.

1. Ive tested the auto disable with sky with euls or orkids when axe dagger in, it auto disable euls or orkid. But if i use lion or shaman, it wont auto disable with lion and shaman's hex or stun. it only triggers with items, but not skills, even i selected it.
2. item helper vambrace will not switch like power threads when using spells.
3. The gem issue, maybe can add this feature? im not sure if it's able. but will help a lot if it can.

Thank you for the discussion =)
I've reported it to development department , There will be fixes for them :)

MeloMilo

Feb 14, 2024
Thank you. =) Hope it fixes soon :)

1. Auto disable
About the auto disable, only the items are working, for example: eul, orkid etc..
But if you use lion, shaman or other hero's skill, for example: hex, shackle, stun... it wont activate auto disable.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Thank you. =) Hope it fixes soon :)

1. Auto disable
About the auto disable, only the items are working, for example: eul, orkid etc..
But if you use lion, shaman or other hero's skill, for example: hex, shackle, stun... it wont activate auto disable.
I'm aware of them :)

• Love
Reactions: MeloMilo