Request for new features

NoLuckSkill

Apr 28, 2023
Hello devs,

1. Wave clear. This will be the same as the last hit feature however it should push the lane and try to last hit at the same time
2. Cast engage/save abilities or items to allies. For example, if I play Lich and have a second skill level up and my carry is mele I want to cast the shield on him when he attacks. Another example is the cleanse with Oracle Q if my hero ally is rooted or rebuffed.
3. Keep radius. For example, if I play Terroblade and have Metamorphosis on when the combo key is pressed it tries to run to the locked target. I want an option in orbwalker or in combo to keep distance if the hero is ranged.

Last edited:

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello devs,

1. Wave clear. This will be the same as the last hit feature however it should push the lane and try to last hit at the same time
2. Cast engage/save abilities or items to allies. For example, if I play Lich and have a second skill level up and my carry is mele I want to cast the shield on him when he attacks. Another example is the cleanse with Oracle Q if my hero ally is rooted or rebuffed.
3. Keep radius. For example, if I play Terroblade and have Metamorphosis on when the combo key is pressed it tries to run to the locked target. I want an option in orbwalker or in combo to keep distance if the hero is ranged.
Greetings , Regarding to first section , You have the function available in creep -> push ability to push the wave , about second section We will review this case in developer department , 3rd section you have the function in player section -> hit and run -> distance for range to keep and respect the range against enemy hero , at this moment it only works on ranged hero , We might add it for melee heroes aswell :)