subscription: inactive problem?

hhfreedom2choose

May 14, 2023
despite having paid and it showing as successful in my billing, the software is still stuck to inactive... how do i Fix this?

hhfreedom2choose

May 14, 2023
Greetings , We've fixed your problem in support panel , Thanks for reaching out :)
HEllo. The issue is still not resolved.

I am still having issues with my melonity Software. When I open the program and login, it says : subscription inactive and gives my old experiation date there was before I paid for 2 months sub. When I log into the website (melonity.gg) It shows the correct up to date expiry date. How to I get the software to sync up with the website showing my correct payment? Ive tried to reinstall. Please help. This has been 1 week with no help and only response is that my subscription is up to date...hhf.JPG

This is what is currently showing in my software, with no ability to launch dota2...

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
HEllo. The issue is still not resolved.

I am still having issues with my melonity Software. When I open the program and login, it says : subscription inactive and gives my old experiation date there was before I paid for 2 months sub. When I log into the website (melonity.gg) It shows the correct up to date expiry date. How to I get the software to sync up with the website showing my correct payment? Ive tried to reinstall. Please help. This has been 1 week with no help and only response is that my subscription is up to date...View attachment 98

This is what is currently showing in my software, with no ability to launch dota2...
Greetings , Take a look on your emails and see there is issue when you're using difference email , The subscribe version has chose and the inactive version has double o which is Choose more like it is your mistake , hope we're clarified your problem :)

hhfreedom2choose

May 14, 2023
Greetings , Take a look on your emails and see there is issue when you're using difference email , The subscribe version has chose and the inactive version has double o which is Choose more like it is your mistake , hope we're clarified your problem :)
Issue resolved by support staff thank you.

Last edited: