The best cheater,The Worst LastHit??

yp123

May 17, 2023
i think, Melonity is the best cheater of the world, but, The lasthit is worst,can you guys remake it? because lasthit is too important In the game,please ! remake it!

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
i think, Melonity is the best cheater of the world, but, The lasthit is worst,can you guys remake it? because lasthit is too important In the game,please ! remake it!
Hello , You can improve the last by turning off safemode and humanizer to use maximum effort of the function but you have to take the risk :)

yp123

May 17, 2023
Hello , You can improve the last by turning off safemode and humanizer to use maximum effort of the function but you have to take the risk :)
What should I do and where should I set it up,please

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
What should I do and where should I set it up,please
Hello , Melonity menu ingame -> settings -> Safety -> Turn off humaizer and safe mode , Remember the fact it is not recommended to do it and Do it at your own risk and potentially there will be very much higher risk of getting banned :)

Reactions: azoo

yp123

May 17, 2023
Hello , Melonity menu ingame -> settings -> Safety -> Turn off humaizer and safe mode , Remember the fact it is not recommended to do it and Do it at your own risk and potentially there will be very much higher risk of getting banned :)
thank you very much