Melonity's Spoofer

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
what do you mean use VPN to register new steam account???
It requires after doing the process of spoofer to use a vpn to create new account , otherwise you will keep getting the same result.

Cezi

Feb 9, 2024
Hello, can i save my accounts on steam after all steps and dont get banned? And what if i create account at web version with free fpn extension?

Last edited:

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello, can i save my accounts on steam after all steps and dont get banned? And what if i create account at web version with free fpn extension?
Greetings , highly recommend you to not use web version.

foght1337

Feb 12, 2024
After rebooting my internet is not working for some minutes. Then my internet starts working but steamcommunity site doesn't works at all, and also steam app doesn't work (but store.steampowered works well). I have already tried to restart the PC, use spoofer again, update drivers, reconnect the Ethernet cable, reboot the router. Still nothing helped

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
After rebooting my internet is not working for some minutes. Then my internet starts working but steamcommunity site doesn't works at all, and also steam app doesn't work (but store.steampowered works well). I have already tried to restart the PC, use spoofer again, update drivers, reconnect the Ethernet cable, reboot the router. Still nothing helped
Hello , Have you tried to use vpn ? :)