Melonity's Spoofer

uchihadanyka

Feb 12, 2024
if I got banned from my main account and used a spoofer for a new dota account, do I need to use a spoofer to log into my main account to play cs?and do I need to use the spoofer again when switching from my main account to a new dota account? thank you in advance

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
if I got banned from my main account and used a spoofer for a new dota account, do I need to use a spoofer to log into my main account to play cs? thank you in advance
Greetings , Yes it is required to do it , otherwise the traces and tracks will be there and you might get caught on main account.

foght1337

Feb 12, 2024
hello, I can’t use any sites (steam also) except google and yandex and some few sites without vpn,I can’t use vpn my whole time. How can i fix it?

Last edited:

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
hello, I can’t use any sites (steam also) except google and yandex and some few sites without vpn,I can’t use vpn my whole time. How can i fix it?
Hello , In that case please reinstall your windows

creamy89

Feb 21, 2024
Can I use this tool to bypass smurf detection of existing accounts? One of my alternate accounts got banned back in autumn even though it was like less than 10% mmr difference to my main. (no cheats, just "smurf") Now I wanna use another existing (!) alternate account for weekends but don't want my main banned. Do I need to run that tool everytime I wanna login into a different account? Or is there an easier way? Thanks in advance!

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Can I use this tool to bypass smurf detection of existing accounts? One of my alternate accounts got banned back in autumn even though it was like less than 10% mmr difference to my main. (no cheats, just "smurf") Now I wanna use another existing (!) alternate account for weekends but don't want my main banned. Do I need to run that tool everytime I wanna login into a different account? Or is there an easier way? Thanks in advance!
Greetings , Yes , You must be running spoofer everytime incasing logging into different account.

Reactions: creamy89

roma228337zxc

Feb 29, 2024
Hello friends! The Melonity team has prepared a program for you to automatically clean your computer of all traces and marks of your past Dota accounts.

1. To begin, download our program and move it to the root folder of the C drive or D drive, just make sure there are no Russian letters in the file path.View attachment 64

2. Run the program as an administrator and wait. The utility automatically finds the location of the Steam folder and warns you that all your configs and accounts will be deleted from the cache. Press Enter and wait a few seconds.
View attachment 65

3. After successful cleanup you will be prompted to restart your computer, enter YES on your keyboard or restart your computer manually.
View attachment 66

4. After restarting your computer, run Steam. You will see several dialog boxes; click Repair, then Install Service, and log in to your account. Remember, if you are going to play on a brand new level 1 account, you need to register it using a VPN.
View attachment 67View attachment 68

5. Next, go to the properties of Dota, local files, and click the button to verify the integrity of the game files.
View attachment 69

6. After a successful check, launch the game for the first time without cheats.

7. Load into the menu and exit the game, the next launch can be done with cheats.

Melonity's Spoofer Link :)

That concludes the guide. Take care of your accounts.
hello, after use of spoofer my spotify addon Spicetify gets deleted, is here any posibility to prevent it? thanks

skipasss

Mar 5, 2024
Is it normal that after cleaning and logging into a new account pre-registered via VPN, steam offers me to install games from my previous accounts?
1709612133697.png

FarusParus

Mar 5, 2024
if I want to log into my main account where I don't have a ban in Dota, do I need to use the spoofer again?

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
if I want to log into my main account where I don't have a ban in Dota, do I need to use the spoofer again?
Greetings , Yes , it is mandatory to use spoofer everytime you're looking to login into other account.

xeanoff

Mar 13, 2024
Greetings! Is this method still available now? There were so many bans for smurfing last time, I was just wondering.

asdaadad

Mar 14, 2024
есть проблема: после использования спуфера стал переодически пропадать интернет на две минуты, что делать?