Melonity's Spoofer

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello friends! The Melonity team has prepared a program for you to automatically clean your computer of all traces and marks of your past Dota accounts.

1. To begin, download our program and move it to the root folder of the C drive or D drive, just make sure there are no Russian letters in the file path.
Location.png

2. Run the program as an administrator and wait. The utility automatically finds the location of the Steam folder and warns you that all your configs and accounts will be deleted from the cache. Press Enter and wait a few seconds.
Run as admin.png

3. After successful cleanup you will be prompted to restart your computer, enter YES on your keyboard or restart your computer manually.
Completion.png

4. After restarting your computer, run Steam. You will see several dialog boxes; click Repair, then Install Service, and log in to your account. Remember, if you are going to play on a brand new level 1 account, you need to register it using a VPN.
Repair.jpgService.jpg

5. Next, go to the properties of Dota, local files, and click the button to verify the integrity of the game files.
Integrity.png

6. After a successful check, launch the game for the first time without cheats.

7. Load into the menu and exit the game, the next launch can be done with cheats.

Melonity's Spoofer Link :)

That concludes the guide. Take care of your accounts.

Last edited:

csgohax

Dec 26, 2022
Hello friends! The Melonity team has prepared a program for you to automatically clean your computer of all traces and marks of your past Dota accounts.

1. To begin, download our program and move it to the root folder of the C drive or D drive, just make sure there are no Russian letters in the file path.View attachment 64

2. Run the program as an administrator and wait. The utility automatically finds the location of the Steam folder and warns you that all your configs and accounts will be deleted from the cache. Press Enter and wait a few seconds.
View attachment 65

3. After successful cleanup you will be prompted to restart your computer, enter YES on your keyboard or restart your computer manually.
View attachment 66

4. After restarting your computer, run Steam. You will see several dialog boxes; click Repair, then Install Service, and log in to your account. Remember, if you are going to play on a brand new level 1 account, you need to register it using a VPN.
View attachment 67View attachment 68

5. Next, go to the properties of Dota, local files, and click the button to verify the integrity of the game files.
View attachment 69

7. Load into the menu and exit the game, the next launch can be done with cheats.

Does this get rid of the need to change hard drive serial number and mac address etc etc?

grishachamp

Sep 15, 2023

1. To begin, download our program and move it to the root folder of the C drive or D drive, just make sure there are no Russian letters in the file path.View attachment 64

View attachment 65

View attachment 66

View attachment 69

what to fo if spoofer opens only for 1 second and then it closing..

shinomono97

Aug 3, 2023

View attachment 65

View attachment 66

View attachment 69

hye i followed until step 3 , but step 4 , i open steam but theres no error like like shown in picture , do i proceed next step ?

dosty

Feb 24, 2023
Dobrý den, musím tento program používat, i když se přihlásím pouze k acc, který je zakázaný? I already used this before when i was banned but today i log in old acc so im not sure if i need to clear it again ?

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Dobrý den, musím tento program používat, i když se přihlásím pouze k acc, který je zakázaný? I already used this before when i was banned but today i log in old acc so im not sure if i need to clear it again ?
Hello , If it is just about to logging in old account then no you don't need to use spoofer.