Instructions for launching the new Melonity CMD Launcher

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022

Instructions for launching the new Melonity CMD Launcher​

1. Go to Melonity.gg and register.
  2. Pay for subscription or activate the key in your personal cabinet.
  3. Install all the necessary Visual c++ packages that are distributed
  4. Completely disable Windows Defender or other antivirus according to the guides on the Internet. Or you can download the Defender Control utility.
    (https://www.sordum.org/9480/defender-control-v2-1/)
  5. Disable Windows Firewall and file scanning in your browser.
  6. Download the Launcher from your personal account Melonity.gg
  7. Create a separate folder on your computer and transfer the Launcher there.
  8. Run the launcher as administrator.
  9. The name of the launcher will be changed at each launch for security reasons.
  10. If you are asked to authorize in the launcher, enter login/password and press Enter.
  11. Launcher will launch steam by itself, then launch the game and inject.

Errors/problems and their solutions​

*If none of the methods help, please contact technical support.
• The injection is done, the launcher closes, but the Cheat menu is not displayed in Dota 2.
Completely disable all third-party overlays in the game. For example Discord / Steam / Nvidia / XboX Game Bar overlay. Restart your PC and try again
• A 404 error when entering login/password means incorrect data.
Make sure your username/password is spelled correctly and try again.
• Authorization error: Subscription has expired.
Your subscription has expired or frozen. Check in your personal cabinet on the website.
• After launching Dota 2 error Unable to read default keybinding configuration (user_keys_default)!
You have not followed the instructions for using the spoofer. You can read it in this article https://forum.melonity.gg/threads/melonitys-spoofer.190/
You need to check the integrity of the game files, enter Dota for the first time without the cheat, load, exit Dota and try to run the cheat again.
• Inject does not play, the launcher does not close, in the launcher writes Wait Steam or three dots ...
This error occurs for a small part of users. The developers are aware of it and are already working on fixing it. These few solutions may help you temporarily.
1. Check that you have completely disabled Antiviruses, do it again and restart your PC.
Try to run the Launcher using a VPN.
Restart your PC and the Launcher many times until the injection is successful.
Restart only the Launcher time after time until the injection is successful. Some users have succeeded 7-10 times.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello , Please download the package and put it into your launcher path folder.

Attachments

• Launcher dll.zip
    612.4 KB · Views: 43

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello!
Having issue with injecting
Greetings , These kind of issues happening either when antivirus and firewall are not disabled or when connection is not working properly which recommended to use a vpn or dns in order to rework the product.

Wycl1n

Mar 19, 2024
Tried few vpns (tunnel bear, proton, nord, my own) and insured that firewall and defender are disabled but still getting this error. Any way to debug it on my own or maybe some extra steps? It was working okay on this machine maybe 3 days ago so I`m not sure that problem in my network

Probro

Oct 2, 2022
Tried few vpns (tunnel bear, proton, nord, my own) and insured that firewall and defender are disabled but still getting this error. Any way to debug it on my own or maybe some extra steps? It was working okay on this machine maybe 3 days ago so I`m not sure that problem in my network
The problem can only be caused by antivirus or unofficial tweaks to the Windows system. Uninstall all third-party antiviruses, restart your computer, open Task Manager and make sure there is no "Antimalware Service Executable" process.

UnnamedCell

Mar 21, 2024
[ERROR] MapSections: Could not write to memory in remote process. 0x8000000D
[ERROR] Inject Error (Map Sections)

I don't know what's wrong...
I have everything disabled, used vpns, disabled secure boot, changed paths but still nothing has changed

Never had this issue till now.

Wycl1n

Mar 19, 2024
The problem can only be caused by antivirus or unofficial tweaks to the Windows system. Uninstall all third-party antiviruses, restart your computer, open Task Manager and make sure there is no "Antimalware Service Executable" process.
I even deleted executable with iobit but problem still here...