Lagging/fps drop

hagieha

Mar 28, 2024
2 days ago i play normal on scripts, now i have memory leak, and game lagging as hell, any solution?

/Edit
Long time ago i use all time scripts and was fine. For sure its not about my pc setup.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
2 days ago i play normal on scripts, now i have memory leak, and game lagging as hell, any solution?

/Edit
Long time ago i use all time scripts and was fine. For sure its not about my pc setup.
Greetings , When it comes to memory leak that means your windows suddenly not working properly usually restarting helps to solve the issue.

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
To be honest i dont know, i played 2 days ago as a normal 200fps... Yesteday i got lagspikes game is like a slow motion when scripts is ON. for sure is not my pc.
When we're talking about memory leaks that upon to your windows :)

hagieha

Mar 28, 2024
memory leaking is fixed, but the thing is - with cheat i have 15fps, without more than 200fps. I try vpn, nothing working. Still i wanna tell you, 2 days ago everything working in 200fps. (with cheat)

/ Maybe programs like overwolf making a troubles?

prota

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 15, 2022
memory leaking is fixed, but the thing is - with cheat i have 15fps, without more than 200fps. I try vpn, nothing working. Still i wanna tell you, 2 days ago everything working in 200fps. (with cheat)

/ Maybe programs like overwolf making a troubles?
Melonity is not compatible with overwolf perhaps it could be causing problem aswell , related to fps from 200 to 15 it does happen with your programs confilcting over and over with other program which makes it hard to be playable , however we've a guide regarding to weaker pc which is having trouble to run melonity properly : https://forum.melonity.gg/threads/optimize-dota-2-for-weak-pcs.313/

hagieha

Mar 28, 2024
Melonity is not compatible with overwolf perhaps it could be causing problem aswell , related to fps from 200 to 15 it does happen with your programs confilcting over and over with other program which makes it hard to be playable , however we've a guide regarding to weaker pc which is having trouble to run melonity properly : https://forum.melonity.gg/threads/optimize-dota-2-for-weak-pcs.313/
I said my pc cost raffly 5k Pounds, its not weak pc, i think problem was with overwolf